Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

12 whole days of homemade freebies from Joyous Home! This was perfect timing for my old fashioned Christmas that I want to have. It was everything from homemade bread, cranberry sauce, cookies and candy to homemade candles and handmade Christmas cards. It also included a recipe for homemade graham crackers for a homemade gingerbread house (good thing I don't have girls or we would be sewing matching aprons and oven mitts).
I told Jason about having an old fashioned Christmas with strung popcorn and candycanes and slingshots and yo-yo's for stocking stuffers and he told me to call Direct TV and tell them we wouldn't need their service any longer that we were pulling out the rabbit ears. I love his humor.
I really do not want to cut the wire and pipes out of our house- if I don't have anything else, I have to have heat and air and indoor plumbing. But I do wish times were a little simpler and we could have more time to enjoy the things that matter most- time and each other.

I've really enjoyed getting these homemade recipes, crafts and projects and will be using a lot of them during the this holiday season and will post the tried and trues.

Only 29 more days till Christmas!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment