Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

God Bless the USA

Do I really believe God chooses our world's kings and presidents? ...Or do I go against what I believe, by being gloom and doom, and teach my precious children that God is really a bunch of crap?
All I can say is, baby boys' God has not stepped down from His throne and "He's got the whole world in His hands". He has a plan and He has put President Obama in for a reason.
However, the absolute truth is that what happens in our home is way more important than what happens in the White House.

Now on the bright side of things. We were talking at the dinner table one night about if Obama wins the election, it will make things harder for homeschoolers because he doesn't agree and thinks that the only reason citizens homeschool is for religious reason- which is not true!
Well last night before Maximus was getting ready for bed, we were watching CNN and telling him that Obama was winning, he said [all teary eyed] "I wonder if Obama will find me because we live a long way from the White House and I don't want to go to public school"!
That kid just cracks me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment