Pages

Friday, November 7, 2008

"Hey Maximus, what time is it?"


Yep, my little Maximus can tell time! We've been working on time in his Abeka workbook, but I thought lets do something a little more fun and I found this "watch" online. I found this really cool website with an e-book called 'adorable wearables' that you can download (so I'm sure you'll see us make many more wearables). He said he colored it Fall colors in case I wanted to wear it [laughter].
He loves telling time and says he wants his own watch like the one Josh wears on Drake and Josh- I've got to start keeping up with the latest fads for 5 year olds I tell ya'!!
The only negative thing about him learning to tell time is, now I have a walking and talking clock following me around all day long!
My neighbor, Ms. Carol, also found a clock at a yard sale and got it for Maximus since she knew he was learning to tell time. Its a really cool clock. You push the [?] and it gives you a time- including AM and PM, you move the hands to the correct time and push [enter], then it tells you if you are correct or not. Not only was this very thoughtful of her, its a perfect addition to our homeschool.

No comments:

Post a Comment