Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Fall is just the best time of the year... to me.

The mornings are perfect for staying in pajamas with a cup of joe, the afternoons are cool, but with a peek of sunshine for that yummy warm feeling and the evenings are perfect for nestling by a fire (without it being a necessity). I start celebrating as soon as it turns. We have made many cups of hot chocolate, overtaken with marshmallows. We've had baked apple pie and of course, my favorite pumpkin cheesecake. We've made pumpkin bread and caramel apples. We've went leaf hunting to see who could find the prettiest Fall leaves. I enjoy so much the anticipation of the holiday's that begin in the Fall; planning, dreaming, wishing, decorating and reminiscing. We don't have any true traditions for Fall, except the smell of apple cinnamon- I buy a lot of glade plug ins and candles this time of the year! If my family doesn't know anything else about me, they know 'mama loves Fall'!



No comments:

Post a Comment