Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

"Mmmmm... something smells good"


Now you know if I make my own butter, I have to make my own bread. This is my first homemade bread ever and it was gooooood. Sad to say, this whole loaf was gone by the end of the night.
I'm gradually moving more and more towards making my own food at home. There are several reasons- it tastes better, it’s more nutritious, and it’s often cheaper than what you find in the store. The bread that you buy in the grocery store has added preservatives so that it doesn't grow old on the shelf- not very healthy or appealing.
Stay tuned... next I may be milking my own cow!
Click here for the recipe that I used.

1 comment:

  1. Made your own bread huh?

    I hope you learn to can veggies and make your own cheese, something I’ve always been interested in – then you can teach me.

    ReplyDelete