Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

"I HAVE to make an appointment"

Yesterday I had to take Maximus to the doctor and when I say had I meant had to. He got into some poison ivy and is obviously allergic. I tried to home remedy it for several days, but it was getting worse, so I broke down and made the appointment. Dr. Cole and his nurse knew something was wrong for me to bring in one of my children. It has been 2 years, and 23 pounds since Maximus has been to the doctor! I am very adamant on not just running to the doctor for every cough and sniffle and that's why, along with not going to school, I believe my children are not sickly. This is only the 4th antibiotic Maximus has had in his entire 5 1/2 years- 2 were in a span of the 6 months that he went to daycare- just one more reason to homeschool!

No comments:

Post a Comment