Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Jesse Tree ornament exchange

My sweet husband (who wouldn't show his face) helping me make Christmas ornaments

My sweet BFF helping me make Christmas ornaments

And here is my precious little lamb ornament


I signed our family up for the Jesse Tree ornament exchange with our homeschool group.
Each family that signed up had to make 25 alike ornaments and we'll do the swap on Friday (11/14). I will bring home 25 different ornaments that go along with the Jesse Tree daily devotional advent. The Jesse Tree is an advent using ornaments as symbols and daily devotions to help remind us that Jesus is the reason for the season. Our devotion will begin on December 1st and end on Christmas Day.
I'm very excited about having a new Christmas tradition and teaching our family the true meaning of Christmas.

My sweet hubby and my sweet bff came to my rescue and helped me get all 25 lamb ornaments made [its an inside joke because I am forever 'biting off more that I can chew']. Tara (and her daughter) came over after work and we watched the 2008 CMT Country Music Awards while we worked on ornaments. It was a fun night, with lots laughing and 'remember whens...'

Thank you Jason and Tara for helping me, once again! Whenever I see my little lamb ornament I will always smile and remember you!

No comments:

Post a Comment