Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Who says boys can't have a "tea" party.




Don't my boys look so happy???
Okay so its not a "tea" party, but I found these cute little one bite cheeseburgers at the grocery store and had to get them. I got tiny bite-size pringles, a 4 in. chocolate cake and tee-niny cups of coke to go with it. It was my cute little "cheeseburger" party for my boys.
Well I have to admit, now I know why boys don't have "tea" parties. There was nothing dainty about all of them eating at least a dozen cheeseburgers each, the whole bag of chips, the entire cake and the entire 2 liter of coke... and were still hungry!
Oh well it was fun... for me anyway :)!
I guess next time, I'll have to invite my little princess Abbie (my niece) over for a real "tea" party!

No comments:

Post a Comment