Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

River

River loves books and loves for me to read "pictures" to him. Although, he has to hold the book and flip the pages. Today when we were reading, I just watched him, his tiny hands, his cute baby feet, his fat cheeks... he just looked so adorable, sweet and innocent.
I could just squeeze him- and sometimes I do!!

Me: River say cheese
River: NO!
Me: Please let me take a picture of you
River: NO!
Me: Pleeeease??
River: NO!

My baby River is getting to be such a big boy.
He is growing up before my eyes. Although he is definetly my Tazmanian Devil, he is a precious one! There are so many special quailties about him, its fun watching him grow.
He is very smart, can say anything, mostly in his own language, but a lot of it we can understand. Oh my goodness, he is set in his ways too. In the morning when he puts his feet to the floor, he looks for his blang blang (blanket) and carries it around most of the day. Then he wants to finish my coffee and get his chokmik in his own cup- big boy cup. Then scavenges the house to find his baaawll (ball), boots, and now he wants to carry around a buk (book)- this is seriously everyday.
He is 20 months, but is as sharp as a 3 year old. His latest accomplishment is going to the potty!!! We are introduding the potty to him. I am ready for this stage, but its also sad, especially since I feel like I just went through this with his big brother Maximus who is almost 6!
I am savoring these moments like the last bite of the sweetest, best tastin' dessert on the planet and so thankful that I have the opportunity to stay-at-home with both my boys everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment