Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

On the 22nd of June, I turned 30- its still hard for me to believe, I mean where did all those years go?? I don't have a problem being 30, but I wish I were 21 with the same knowledge that I have now. Man- that would be awesome!! Coming up on my birthday, I was mad. I wasn't ready to be 30 years old, I had not done everything that I wanted to with my twenties. I just gained the knowledge, now I just needed a little more time... c'mon, time isn't too much to ask for. But on the day that I turned 30, I thought 'that is selfish thinking' and if that's the way I think, then I'd spend another decade pondering what I should have done differently.
So, I changed my attitude and was ready to start celebrating!

My Ice-cream cake from DQ... Mmmm, the best part was watching Maximus and River sing to me!!


Isn't this cute? My stepmom got this sweet dog cake for me, and on her way home, it toppled over in her floorboard. She knew I'd still love it, so she wasn't too worried about it- but what she probably didn't know is that I would have picked this one out in the store, even if she would have looked like this. Despite her qualities, she still tasted the same, if not better :)!!


My mom and her beau David took me out for Mexican- Mi lugar favorito comer es Mexicano (My favorite place to eat is Mexican!!!)
I'm wondering if I should tell you all the wonderful gifts that I got or if you would think that I am spoiled rotten?? Ok, I can't hold out, I gotta tell you. I got... money; a fresh $1oo bill, my first set of pearls; necklace, bracelet and earrings to match, Paula Deen candles, 50 ways to pamper yourself book; which I have already started the 'breathing treatment' and it works :), bath oils, chocolate coffee, an old fashioned ice-cream maker; I am making peach ice-cream for the 4th- c'mon over, Barnes and Noble giftcard and a bag of chocolate.
Happy Birthday to ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment