Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

The Best Gift

For Father's Day weekend, we went camping at Wind Creek State Park in Alabama. The campground has over 600 sites and very close. Although, the hot weather was almost unbearable, we left a lot of necessities behind and the campground was no hidden jewel, we still had a good time. Its amazing at what all we have been through, yet- we still have a passion for camping and call those times "remember when's..."
When I think about raising my two boys, sometimes it gets overwhelming with "am I doing this right's..." and "should I be doing this's...", but when we back in to a campsite all my doubts change (even if its only temporary). Maximus is already starting to help his daddy set up and he looks forward to the perks- bike rides, long walks, sunsets, games, grillin' and chillin'.










Jason said being able to take his boys camping is the best gift he could ever be given. That's what I call Noble!

No comments:

Post a Comment