Pages

Monday, June 8, 2009

Another special day in May!

I cannot believe I forgot to blog about Me Me Me!!!

You can’t buy a gift for a mama with all boys. She already has all the cool toys... like fishing poles, BB guns, 4-wheelers and more. There are Carhartts and muddy boots, right on the floor (not to mention camouflage everything, galore.) With bait in the fridge and antlers already on the wall, this leaves us with not many choices at all! So what can we give her to say she means the world? After all, we suppose, mama IS a girl! A tiara? A pedicure? Flowers in bloom? How about what she really wants…her own CLEAN BATHROOM!

Is that a cute poem or what?? Well, I did get more than a clean bathroom, I got my new camera- my 1st Cannon and I love love love it!!!

Mother's Day is such a special day for me, I have to fight tears the whole day, because its a reflection of everything in my life that I have done right.
My children are the greatest gifts I have ever been given!

No comments:

Post a Comment