Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Last night we went to church to see Santa!

I know you are wondering if that is a true statement or not with church and Santa being in the same sentence, but its true!

The church that we have been visiting, Orchard Hills Baptist Church, had their Christmas dinner last night and Santa and Mrs Claus were there to read the story of the birth of Jesus to the children. I can't think of a better way for children to learn the true meaning of Christmas!

I won't go into much about the church because I am new and a non-member, but I will tell you the people seem genuine and real, very warm and welcoming and our family can relate to the sermons. The pastor is someone you would want to sit down with and have a heartfelt conversation with.

No comments:

Post a Comment