Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Merry Christmas to me... and hopefully a special child!

I whacked my hair off and donated it to Locks of Love, a non-profit organization who's mission is to return a sense of self, confidence and normalcy to children suffering from hair loss by donating ponytails to financially disadvantaged children.
Knowing that I could donate to the organization made the much needed change a breeze.
I looked so plain and boring and have to admit I started to look like the stereotyped, dull, tired, exhausted, overwhelmed homeschooling mom!

I was afraid I would regret it, but so far I love it! I was worried about Jason not liking it- but he LOVED it!!! My long hair was very healthy, but just didn't match my personality.
I got it cut at w. daly AVEDA Salon Spa and it was scrumptious! I really felt like I was getting royal treatment!

But check this out ($750) ... I may have to grow it back out and sell it next time :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment