Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I cannot imagine my life being different

It all began in 1992... here is my first Valentine's from Jason (and I try to claim I am not a pack-rat), it came with a card that said 'To the sweetest girl I know, Happy Valentine's Day, Love, Jason'... ha! I wonder if he still feels that way!! And today, I am sharing Valentine's with Jason and our two boys. Here are my beautiful roses from my 3 boys.
I had the BEST Valentine's Day ever!!!
Jason took both boys with him to run some errands and gave me some time of peace and quiet. I took a nap, read my book, ate a big bowl of ice-cream all to myself, and took a long hot shower! It was 100% THE BEST!!
This Valentine's Day, I didn't want to do anything spectacular, I just wanted my family to know how much I love them and how much they mean to me!
Sometimes I wish that I would have went to college. I could be a nurse, a dental hygienist or an attorney, but I stop and think, if I did I wouldn't have what I have today.
My family and this time that I am able to be at home with my boys is a gift and I cherish it with both hands. Its a sacrifice worth more than all the money, material and riches in the world and I have absolutely no regrets! I have something that money can't buy and that's LOVE!
P.S. I do plan to work on my college degree, after me and my boys are educated!

No comments:

Post a Comment