Pages

Friday, February 6, 2009

He remembered... a little too much!

Yesterday Jason came home and knocked on the door. I wondered why he was knocking, but I just grunted a little, got up and opened the door and he looked like a little school boy standing there holding flowers, for our "anniversary". It was pretty cute!
He said he thought of bringing home Chinese, that's where we ate on our "first date", our 1 year anniversary.
But what's worse is he remembers what I wore that night, not that he was all "into" me, but that I tried to dress up. I had never been on a real date before and I wanted to look good. I wore my mama's clothes that were dressy, but waay too big, her big fake gold clip-on earrings and some hideous blue dress shoes [that's just embarrassing]! Oh and I forgot the ruby red lipstick and Covergirl foundation that I caked on... but let me tell you, that day I was seeeexy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment