Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2008

About me... its okay if you think I'm a little weird...

So you've stopped by to read my post. I'm sure you want to know all about me, so here goes...
I am a wife, mamuh, cook, maid, homeschool mama and family financial planner and accountant.
Ok on the real. I love my life. I married my childhood sweetheart in 2001, we have a lot of common interests and most importantly have the same goals in life. I am a mama to two handsome boys, 5 years old and 18 months.
I believe in God and ask for forgiveness often.
I fall in love two times a day, everyday!
I love homeschooling, camping, reading, baking during the holidays and watching a good movie.
I have two dogs, a Great Dane named Damian and a Rat Terrier named Elvis (who sleeps with me).
Holding my babies for the first time, the ocean, sunsets, and big open fields of flowers takes my breath away.
I can only count on one hand my true friends.
I am happy on payday and when I get a good deal.
I am sad when I watch the news.
My special talent is cake decorating and I've often thought about making a career of it.
I cannot live without my morning coffee, pedicures and my Old Navy fleece pajamas.
I like country music, a good fittin' pair of jeans, mixed drinks and playing board games and cards.
Old fashioned hand-dipped ice cream gives me the warm fuzzy feeling.
I wish I had more time for picnicin' and flea markets.
I wish I could meet Paula Deen, own a pair of expensive sunglasses, diamond earring and a 1965 convertible mustang.
One day I want to grow a garden, go horseback riding on the beach, own a Harley, restore an old farm house and go to Hawaii.
I regret not taking the time to learn canning and crocheting from my mawmaw.
I miss my mawmaw (May 4, 1936- October 2, 2008).
I do not like crowds, seafood, slow drivers or housework- laundry is the worst!
I love the smell of money, peaches, puppy breath, new cars; and I love the smell of a baby right out of the bath that has been rubbed down in Johnson & Johnson baby bath.
I love the sound of a slammin' screen door and heavy rain.
Oh and in case you are wondering... my favorite color is blue.



No comments:

Post a Comment