Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My BFF, Tara



She only looks like this when she wakes up :)...
After she has her coffee she is the most beautiful person that I know inside and out.
Tara and I hit off a friendship the day I met her (in 2002), we immediately had something in common- we were both germaphobes (she didn't want to use my stuff that you rub your fingers in to sort mail, I was just trying to be polite, but I was so glad because I didn't want her to use it either)!
Still today, Tara inspires me in many ways. She has taught me not to sweat the small stuff and that crying about it doesn't change anything. By watching her I've learned the true meaning of sacrafice and unselfishness. She is a wonderful mother to her 3 kids and anytime I need "mama advice" I always call on her. I have never met a more caring, honest and giving person than Tara.
We have had some awesome times together, we have laughed until I literally peed in my pants (on a business trip- in business clothes) and we have cried together.
I talk to her almost everyday and miss her when I don't.
I treasure our friendship and hold it very close to my heart.
If you haven't already met her, I hope you get the chance to one day!



No comments:

Post a Comment