Pages

Monday, October 13, 2008

My Space



I am not talking about cyberworld or meeting people... I am talking about my office is done!!! I finally have a space that is set up for me to work and be surrounded with the things that I love.

I spend a lot of time on the computer. I work part time from home for Wells Fargo TPA (insurance), I use the web for many resources for our homeschool, I email (with 2 boys in the house, there is no such thing as a telephone conversation where I could actually hear) and I blog about our world. So I am so excited to have my office/my space. It's downstairs and I tell my kids there are spiders down here, hey- it worked for a minute anyway. My husband did electrical work for 10 years+ and changed careers about 2 years ago so it was tough getting him down here to wire me up. I have my computer, printer, phone and fax all in one place and no little hands trying to type away. I can't wait to surround it with naks to reflect the things that I love!

Thank you honey, I love my space!

No comments:

Post a Comment