Pages

Monday, October 27, 2008

Go Broncos!






Maximus played flag football with Upward this Fall. And at his last game, Saturday, he made 3 touchdowns-
Go Maximus!
This was his 2nd season in Upward [1st was soccer this past Spring] and it was an awesome one!
It was an adventurous season, especially the morning we had to speed to the shoe store to buy new shoes for that morning's game because Elvis hid his others. We had only an hour before the game started and we made it on time- mama behind the wheel, of course! Watching Maximus play football for the past 9 weeks was the highlight of my week! I watched him gain confidence, make friends and learn about being a good sport. Did I mention that at his last game, he made 3 touchdowns??
His coaches, husband and wife team, and one of his teammates parents made a huge impact on our entire family, in which I think they'll never fully know. I've heard the saying 'People come into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime. When you figure out which it is, you will know exactly what to do'.
I don't know which it is, but I do know it would've been hard to say good-bye forever!
Go Upward!

No comments:

Post a Comment