Pages

Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow 2009

Every year, we dream and wish for snow and this year we got it!! I think we got about 5 inches. The kids were so excited, and I have to admit, so were me and Jason!!! We haven't seen a good snow like this in years. Maximus couldn't wait to go sledding and River didn't know what to think. He didn't like it at first, until he realized he could make snow "balls" and eat it!!


Our road... on our way home

Whoa...this is great! I wish we could keep the snow for a few days!!


Elvis loved the snow, he was so excited!!


River- all bundled up and taking it all in.


I love snow!!!!!

My snow angel! I wanted my boys to make angels with me, but they were waaay more interested in attacking me with snowballs.


Jason pulling Maximus on a sled... they took sledding serious! When Jason mentioned sledding, I was thinking of a sliding down the driveway in a cardboard box or trashcan lid, boy what did I know??!!


Maximus wants to move where there is snow year 'round.
What a perfect day and such a great way to end the Winter season 2009!!
Ok, if we can't keep the snow, I'm ready for 80 degree weather!!

No comments:

Post a Comment