Pages

Monday, September 14, 2009

It Pays to be Passionate

I have taken on the position with our homeschool group of Box Top Coordinator for the 09/10 school year. I've always loved collecting Box Tops and have a passion for fundraising, so it wasn't hard to coax me into this role. The thing that I didn't know is how valuable these little box tops really were. You think of them as only $.10, it would take a lot to really account for a lot of money, but when I started doing the figures with a group of collectors, I was surprised at how easy it was to earn money. I have set a big goal for this year! We have over 300 families in our homeschool association and I am really counting on at least half of them to participate, and participating couldn't be easier with all of the choices Box Tops for Education provides!
At the end of the year, we (me and a team coordinator) are planning an Ice-cream social for all of the families that turn in at least 100 Box Tops- its going to be a fun event!!
I have many more ideas to encourage collecting, so I hope to be posting more on this soon!









That's right! The Power is in Your Hands! Help us collect Box Tops if you are not already collecting!!






No comments:

Post a Comment