Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Back 2 Skool!

Our first week of school was great on Friday!
Monday morning, I woke up pumped, had my schedule ready and was ready for the kids to wake up. So I begin my normal routine of going straight to the coffee maker, to notice that its not working [seriously, my first thought was 'they done cut the power off'-funny, but not a joke]. Well, one day without coffee, no big deal, I was still ready for our first day of school. Then around 10:00AM, for some reason Maximus seemed to have too many questions and for goodness sake River wanted to do school too! Yep, home's"cool" mama, has an addiction. My name is Stephanie and I am addicted to caffeine. So Jason came home ask how the school day went and was lucky to still have a head. He did the ol' Fonz on the coffee maker and it started working!! My Hero!
So Tuesday, I woke up with the same excitement, only to be knocked back down as that dead blame thing only made enough for one small cup of brew...and we made it through the day.
So this all explains the picture of my new Mr. Coffee from my emergency mid-week trip to Wal-Mart!

Isn't this sooo cute? I got the tshirt, the bag and apron to match! I told you I was prepared :)!

My sweet little 1st grader in our new classroom! We LOVE LOVE LOVE our classroom!!


1st Day of School!




No comments:

Post a Comment