Pages

Friday, November 13, 2009

I called in sick!!

Whenever I get sick, I mean I get sick! I run high fevers and am bed-ridden!
Recently I had no choice, but to call in and Maximus had to be my fill-in. I was so proud of him as he proved to be such an amazing kid. It felt good to know that he could step up to the plate when he had to. He really helped take care of me, by helping take care of River. He made breakfast and lunch for them and went above and beyond. They took a bath, got dressed and did... SCHOOL WORK! Yep, you read that right! Maximus did his own workbook page and practiced his reading by reading to River. I could hear them, but was too sick to lift my head, but not too sick to smile. It was the sweetest thing I have ever encountered!

Here is a sweet little note left beside my bed,
In case you can't decipher 6 year old spelling... "I hope you get better. I hate it when you get sick and I love you". This was my strength to get better!


No comments:

Post a Comment